Group classes currently enrolling!
May/June 2016–perfect for babies due in summer or early fall
June/July 2016–perfect for babies due in late summer or fall
Dates & Times
Saturdays 1-3:30 pm
5/21, 5/28, 6/11, 6/18, 6/25
Thursdays 7-9:30 pm
6/16, 6/23, 6/30, 7/7, 7/14
About the Classes
Cost: $325 per couple
(includes text, 2 CDs, handouts and beautiful Mexican rebozo)
46169 Westlake Dr #300
Sterling, VA 20165
HypnoBirthing® Classes are taught in a format of five, 2 1/2-hour classes. Detailed information on the classes is on the Course Details page.
If you are very near to your birthing time, I may be able to make special arrangements for individual classes with you. Please contact me for more information.
Ready to Register?
You Will Learn:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended